January 2021 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council Meeting of Belchford and Fulletby Parish Council. It will be held on Thursday 21st January 2021 commencing at 7.30pm via Zoom.
The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda below. The official meeting will start at 7.45pm or at the conclusion of the public forum whichever is sooner. All councillors should be present by 7.30pm.
PUBLIC FORUM – Public Participation (maximum 15 minutes) – Members of the public will be invited to comment on any of the items on the agenda or any item they may wish to raise, those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred if appropriate to the next meeting
Mrs Karen Elliott, Clerk to the Council Date: 14th January 2021
LOGIN – please follow these instructions
- Karen Elliott is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
- Topic: Belchford & Fulletby Parish Council
- Time: Jan 21, 2021 07:30 PM London
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 748 8856 8327
- Passcode: Z7TRQz
Please call the clerk on 01507 522437 if you are having any problems logging in.
AGENDA for remote meeting
- Apologies for absence and reasons given
- Declaration of interests and requests for dispensations - To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 and to consider granting dispensation(s), as per written requests received by the proper officer, to councillors under section 22 of the Act
- Chairman’s remarks
- To confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held remotely and in person on 26th November 2020.
- To receive reports from the Clerk and Councillors on matters outstanding
- Potatoes (JS)
- To receive reports from District and County Councillors, and Police (if available)
- To receive an update from the Village Green Committee
- To review which potholes have been reported and to consider any other Highways Matters including flooding & drains.
- Full Fibre Broadband – update (IG)
- To receive an update on the work planned for the village furniture (ZH/RS)
- Belchford Public Purposes Charity Account – new trustee and signatory required.
- Public Footpaths – maintenance of (PT)
- To consider correspondence received since the last Council meeting:
- Request for funding CAB East Lindsey
- Financial matters:
- To receive an updated bank reconciliation form RFO
- Precept 21-22 has been applied for £2,940
- To consider and resolve payments since last meeting including clerks salary £; Fulletby Glebe Field contribution £2,500; Selby’s Office Supplies stationery £128.45; PKF Littlejohn LLP External Audit £96.00; Community Woodland Trees £.
- Planning Matters: Please can I remind councillors to provide a timely response to all planning applications that are circulated electronically outside the timescale of our normal parish council meetings
- S/013/01621/20 FPP Given, Woodview, Ings Lane.
- S/013/01983/20 FPP Given, Little Ryehill Farm, Main Road
- S/013/02012/20 FPP Given, Pinecroft, Oxcombe Road
- To consider a Neighbourhood Plan – model village
- To consider items for the next Parish Newsletter
- To agree agenda items for the March 2021 meeting.
Dates of future meetings: 18th March, 20th May, 22nd July, 16th September, 18th November.