Fulletby is a village and a civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated in the Lincolnshire Wolds, and 3 miles (5 km) north-east from Horncastle, 9 miles (14 km) south from Louth, and 8 miles (13 km) north-west from Spilsby. The parish covers approximately 1,950 acres (8 km2). At the time of the 2011 census the population remained less than 100 and is included in the civil parish of Low Toynton.
Fulletby Grade II listed Anglican church, dedicated to St Andrew, is in Early English style. The church was rebuilt in 1705 but its tower fell down in 1799. It was rebuilt again in 1865. The Church is now part of the Hemingby Group of the Horncastle Deanery and seats around 120.
Sourced from, and more information on, Wikipedia.