January 2023 Agenda
Belchford and Fulletby Parish Council
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council Meeting of Belchford and Fulletby Parish Council. It will be held on Thursday 19th January 2023 commencing at 7.30pm at Belchford Village Hall.
The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda below. The official meeting will start at 7.45pm or at the conclusion of the public forum whichever is sooner. All councillors should be present by 7.30pm.
PUBLIC FORUM – Public Participation (maximum 15 minutes) – Members of the public will be invited to comment on any of the items on the agenda or any item they may wish to raise, those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred if appropriate to the next meeting
Mrs Karen Elliott
Clerk to the Council
Date: Thursday 12th January 2023
1. Apologies for absence and reasons given
2. Declaration of interests and requests for dispensations - To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 and to consider granting dispensation(s), as per written requests received by the proper officer, to councillors under section 22 of the Act
3. Chairman’s remarks
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 23rd November 2022.
5. To receive reports from the Clerk and Councillors on matters outstanding
6. To receive reports from District and County Councillors, and Police (if available)
7. To review which potholes have been reported and to consider any other Highways Matters including flooding & drains.
8. To consider Parish Gateways and another speed reduction sign
9. To consider Rights of Way/Footpaths applications
10. Tree Preservation Orders
11. To report on Play Area – no meeting has as yet been held to start this process
12. Village Green
13. To consider plans for Coronation 2023
14. To consider correspondence received since the last Council meeting:
15. Belchford Public Purposes Charity
16. Financial matters:
a) To receive an updated bank reconciliation form from RFO and
b) To consider and resolve payments since last meeting including
c) To note external auditor appointment
17. Planning Matters:
18. To consider items for the next Parish Newsletter (December/January)
19. To agree agenda items for the March 2023 meeting.
Meeting Dates for 2023
16th March, 18th May, 20th July, 21st September and 16th November.